Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Class Time!

I have my markers and I'm ready to go!
Here is a shot of my 
New, Super-Cool, Stays Open, Big Bag-O-Art! 
It fits my markers and paints and all the stuff I could think of to take along. 




My destination was The Great American Stamp Store in Westport, CT. A great little store with a big stock of cool crafty supplies. My kind of place!


The class was Doodled Journal Box and Cards taught by the very talenteEileen Hull. Eileen is living the dream (MY dream!) of traveling in her vintage camper and teaching art classes all around the country. How cool is that! I would love, love, love to teach art classes! And the camper? Too cute! Thanks so much Eileen for the wonderful art experience. I love the project we made and I will post photos of it tomorrow. Below are a few of Eileen's card examples.



1 comment: