Tuesday, March 10, 2015

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Drawing 4

I like this one. I'm not sure what I am going to write in the frame, probably a favorite quote. Any suggestions? I used my new paper - 140 lb. Fabriano hot press watercolor paper.  I never have had hot press paper before, but I do like the smoothness. I painted the background first with Sargent Liquid watercolors (I love these!) and sprinkles of salt. After it had fully dried, I used Sakura Micron pens to draw the design and painted it with more watercolors. I don't think this is quite done yet. I may add some shine or glitter later.
30 Day Coloring Challenge (#thedailymarker30day)

1 comment:

  1. Ohh my goodness I love this. You have a wonderful talent. Totally enjoy checking out your style and beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete